Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hello from Adam

Hello everyone who has been reading the blog! This is Adam who is typing and I don't have any excuse for making you all think I forgot you, especially Kylie. I am glad so many of you know the blog and read it including Ethan. If Makimo is not on the blog can someone please tell him I can't watch Gravity Falls? Please? By the way, anyone who is reading this, can you please give everyone else the info on here?

Now, I am going to tell you all about my trip so far. First, I went to a place called Ensenada where they had a party for the FUBAR. 






Next, we went to Turtle Bay in Mexico. On the way to the next bay we went by a kelp pattie and my dad cast out the reel and instantly hooked a fish and then I took the fishing rod and reeled it in super easy, but when I got it to the boat it looked up like "Oh! There's a boat here!" and took off and after fifteen minutes I finally got him in. He was the first Yellowtail that we caught and also the biggest.





Third, we boated over to a place called Mag Bay or Magnelina Bay. In the morning I got to wake board and knee board behind the dinghy like a BOSS.





There we found a cool beach we called Bone Beach. Want to know why? Because we found a bunch of bones there! Here are the pictures. The last picture is an eel, by the way.





Now we are at La Paz, though we went to a place named San Jose Del Cabo and another place as big and popular as L.A. Now we are staying here at La Paz for forty-five days. 




My sister Allie is coming to visit for about three weeks. We will be able to spend Christmas together and for a while we will be able to swim with the whale sharks!

That's all folks!


P.S. My kittenz haz cheezburgurz.






10 comments:

Shari said...

Hey Adam!
Sounds like an awesome start to your trip!
I loved the bones..especially the eel. It was creepy and cool at the same time.
We are freezing here in NY. Enjoy your nice weather!
xoxo
Aunt Shari

Joanne Garcia said...

Hi Adam,
It's great to hear from you. Glad you all made it safely and sounds like you're having an amazing trip.
Good job on your big yellow tail catch.
My question for you though is: Are you actually eating the fish? Or is it still chicken nuggets only? :)
Keep the posts coming. We want to hear about all your adventures.
With love,
Aunt Joanne (and Uncle John, Cory and Jamie.

Unknown said...

Hi Adam,
I loved seeing you knee boarding it looked like it was flat as glass, I was always the water skier in our family and would like to know have you learned any tricks yet? I was also wondering do you snow board yet? I know your Dad does a little skiing, maybe when you get to the east coast we could do some skiing!Keep those great posts coming I love seeing all your adventures!
Thanks, Uncle Rod

Unknown said...

Another great post!

Judging from the TEETH on that eel skeleton, it looks like it's from a moray eel! They hang out in reefs, usually close to lobsters!! So you can sing the song like Dean Martin ... "What's that thing in the reef, with the big, shiny teeth, THAT's A MORAY!!" (sorry, I just had to).

Keep those updates coming!!

Jerry Arnold
West Covina, Ca

Rosalie Azevedo said...

Hi Adam,
This is Rosalie, I am your mom's friend. I love your first post. Please keep writing about your amazing trip and adventures. I know you may sometimes think it is a pain, but in ten years when you go back and read what you wrote you will be able to visualize all the action and be glad you did! Can't wait for your next post!
Rosalie Azevedo

Unknown said...

Hi Adam! I am a friend of your Dad's from middle school! I can't believe what an exciting adventure you have set out on! I am sure I will learn a lot about the world from you posts and look forward to reading them over the next few years! It will be fun to see all the changes you and your family have to adapt to. It certainly will be different than staying at home and I bet you won't even miss tv and your fan base will be bigger and more earned than some of the those tv stars! Have fun! Keep posting!
Judy Rodriguez

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,
Love reading about your "voyage" and seeing the pictures - especially skeletons/bones and the fish you've caught. Keep those updates coming and say "Hi" to the family!! Richard & Phyllis LaFlamme

Anonymous said...

Adam, sounds like a wonderful trip. Keep up the fishing and learn to help your Dad spot kelp patties and fishy areas with bird activity and jumping bait fish. You should be a pro by the time you get back to SD and can then take your friends out for epic fishing trips. Your pictures are great, thanks I am sure to Randy. How is the home schooling going. Mary and Paul Russo

Unknown said...

Hi Adam,

This is cousin Kelly and Charlie. Charlie would love to hear more about your cats. Did you bring them from home or did you pick them up in Mexico? Do you they Do they help you eat the giant fish you catch? Are they enjoying the journey?

Charlie

Anonymous said...

Dear Randy, It's a pleasure to remember you anytime, especially on your birthday. Have a Great day ahead! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year! May beauty and happiness surround you always. Make another wish and follow it wherever it leads you.
From PEI IT